In 2013 Diversity Accords was asked by a Fortune 1000 client to act as a Prime for several contracts.
DiversiPrime was born.
DiversiPrime’s primary responsibility is to fulfill contract for clients using sub-contractors. Although, not required to do so, Diversity Accords chooses to use diverse suppliers (90 % +) in fulfilling contract needs whenever possible. This commitment also allows the customer to realize both Tier 1 and Tier 2 diversity spend benefits.
Benefits of DiversiPrime for corporate clients include:
- Supplier consolidation
- Diminished tail-spend
- Less individual contracts
- Lessened FTE overhead
- Diluted supplier management responsibilities
- Free sourcing of best in breed suppliers
- Enhanced diversity spend for company
- One point of contact for multiple contract fulfillment resources
- Large cost savings